Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Yummy Banana Bread!

As I sat looking at the "rotting" bananas from the store, I resolved once again not to buy store bananas, unless we need to.  From now on, we will eat Thrive bananas because 1. they have more nutrition; 2. they are non-gmo; 3. they don't rot!

Yet, instead of tossing the rotten store bought bananas, I decided to make my famous banana bread recipe, adapted from Wava Jockisch.  So, I share the recipe with you, because I incorporated many Thrive ingredients, as well as Visalus.

Banana Bread

1 cup Thrive brown sugar
1/2 cup Thrive butter
2 Thrive eggs (reconstituted egg powder)
3 bananas (mashed)
2 cups flour
2 heaping scoops of Visalus shake mix (added protein)
1 tsp. soda
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 cup nuts

Mix all ingredients and put in a well-greased loaf pan.  bake at 350 degrees F. for 45-50 min.

And VOILA!




No comments:

Post a Comment