Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Are you ready for some GOOD FOOD?

Here in the U.S., we love our food.  We are blessed beyond what we could ever imagine or dream.  

This upcoming holiday season often centers around food.  If I could make your cooking easier, would you like that?  I know I can with food from Thrive Life.  

FOLLOW THIS LINK to see the wide variety of non-genetically modified foods that could be an amazing addition to your holiday feasts.  

Now, so that we don't get too self-indulgent, we should let you know that for EVERY purchase you or I make at Thrive Life, 5% goes to help farmers in 3rd world countries grow their own crops and raise their own animals for food.

Finally, like everyone else in the U.S., Thrive Life has a FANTASTIC Black Friday sale.  Every item at Thrive Life, food, emergency supplies, shelving units....everything....will be on sale for up to 50% off.  The sale begins at midnight on November 28th and runs through midnight on December 1st.  If you want to get your order ready to be placed early, contact me and I can help you do that.  Once again, FOLLOW THIS LINK and put in your contact information.  I will email or call you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment