Monday, July 9, 2012

Emergency food and supplies


After having endured the latest storm and power outages, many of you are probably thinking "I need to do more to be prepared for these unexpected emergencies, but where do I start?" It can be an overwhelming task...I know...been there, done that. That's why THIS is something you want to take 15 minutes of your day to peruse. My motto is:  "Stress-free preparedness".  My website is listed below. Have a look and then contact me to get started either as a customer, or even as a consultant and bring in extra income.


I encourage you to join my team with Shelf Reliance and Thrive Foods, a young and quickly growing network marketing company that specializes in freeze-dried and dehydrated foods and emergency supplies. This is not your ordinary long-term shelf life food company or product because the food is non-GMO, preservative free, highly nutritious and VERY delicious, and has a 25 year unopened shelf-life. In addition, we have a GLUTEN FREE line of products that is growing! In the last year, the company has grown 500% but with only about 6000 consultants, it is the best time to get in as a consultant with a company and product whose time has come! In times of crisis--loss of job, reduction in income, a plethora of out of town guests, natural disaster or other emergency situations--what people's first concern is is food and water. You can be that avenue for them to get prepared for those unexpected times.  Plus, using the food every day will save you money and time.


Visit my website here: www.shelfreliance.com/ArdenCz3 and contact me for more information.




 I'd love to help you host a party through which you can get FREE FOOD and 1/2 PRICE FOOD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment