Tuesday, October 16, 2012

How easy and fun it is to cook with Thrive!

I have a cool, new friend who is loving using Thrive freeze-dried foods.  Not only have they cut down on going out to eat, but also they are enjoying cooking again!  Here is an excerpt from a recent communication:


I mixed up the Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup (yummy) for supper and added some broccoli.carrots, corn and green beans (broken up). We got 3 LARGE servings.

I wasn't sure how much water to add to my couple handfuls of dry veggies. If you've got any rule of thumb on that, I'd like to know proportions of water to freeze dried veggies.

I can see that I'll be playing around with the packages until I go out on my own more. The pasta sauce came out fine, but I had to add honey to tone down our tomato powder. I put quite a bit of powder :-) I found that it would take a whole lot of powder to get it like tomato paste from the store :-) (giggle) I also put veggies in the sauce. 

This is so much fun!! It's been years since I've enjoyed cooking. 

How encouraging to know that we are bringing delight to people's lives through healthy, non-GMO foods!  

Why not check it out today:  Arden's Thrive Website 

No comments:

Post a Comment