Saturday, February 2, 2013

February Specials!


I am thrilled to see that one of this month's specials is Tomato Powder!  I believe this is fast becoming one of my favorite products.  Just this morning I was making a beef barley stew recipe which calls for a 15 oz can of tomato sauce.  I pulled out my Thrive Tomato Powder, added some water and made my own tomato sauce!  

May I suggest that you invest in some tomato powder this month as it is at a very good price at $31.69 for a #10 can!  You can make your own paste, your own spaghetti sauce, soup or whatever and remember, the tomatoes are picked at the peak of ripeness and then freeze dried so that it locks in all the nutrition AND flavor.  I'm sure you've tasted some of the flavor-less tomatoes in the stores these days.  Best of all, the tomatoes won't go bad!  It's a win-win all the way around!  Click on my link below to get yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment